Monday, October 1, 2012

Scene Queen ?



Going out in Berlin is always fun - and NEVER disappointing .... always ending in 'high quality' hookups :)

I've been to Tom's bar recently - which is slightly shady, but okay... and then to Connection Club - the dance club with a massive (and frankly, quite impressive) cruising area. I've been to the saunas a couple of times and ended up in people's homes and hotel rooms. A bit of an overkill on the scene, and that makes me wonder if I'm sorta becoming a scene queen.

Had a number of partners over the past 4 days... too many too speak of, and each one leading me to think in a different direction and causing different questions to pop into my head (will discuss some later) and some amazing experiences. But now I think I'll have to reign it in a li'l bit. And then I think - it's sex - and it's amazing, why am I so scared of it?

Or maybe I'm just afraid of being seen on the scene too much. Scene Queen much?


3 comments:

  1. Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com, Everyone can win by answering simple questions. Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ist travesti model modeller sayfamızda ziyaretçilerini bekliyor. Spesifik travestiler
    konuları ve ilginizi cezbedecek güncel travesti makaleleri .. ayrıca yeni yayına girecek olan travesti turkey istanbul sitemizde tüm 4transgenders
    modelleri ile irtibatınızı sağlayabilirsiniz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Türkiye'nin en güzel travesti modelleri travesti caddesinde. En tatlı istanbul travesti, Ankara travesti, Antalya travesti, izmir travesti, gaziantep travesti, ve sakarya travesti sitesi burda. detaylı bilgi için sitemizi ziyaret ediniz.

    ReplyDelete