Sunday, April 29, 2012

Gay paradise - kaiserbruendl


Vienna is beautiful. Pretty much so. But frankly, it's also kind of boring. But that was until I discovered kaiserbruendl.

kaiserbruendl is a gay sauna - wait let me rephrase that - it's way more than a gay sauna. It's a sort of a fantasy place actually - with a huge complex across many floors, splendid architecture, pillars, columns, paintings, an amazing restaraunt with fine dishes in front, and loads of hot guys. It's a dream setting to shag hot German (ok, Austrian - whatever) guys in. And I did end up having some AMAZING sex while I was there (and the guy at the entrance assumed I was under 23 and I got in cheap:)) - I know - I suck)

But the entire time I was there, (and was trying to memorize the layout - it's freaking huge and incredible and has everything in it! - including actual reading conservatories with two floor high ceilings), I kept telling myself I was so lucky to be gay to be a part of this. Truly a great experience. If you're in Veinna - definitely go to kaiserbruendl!

My only regret is that I was there on weekdays - so I missed seeing the bustle of the weekends - but whatever - will go back to Austria sometime. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment