Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back To Prague



Ok. So it's been almost 2 years since I last blogged. And now that I'm trying to come back to this blog, and after spending a lot of time trying to retrieve my username and pasword from google (yes google, it is me - please dont make me fill i another unreadable captcha :( ) I'm finally in. And then I find 300 emails of advertisements and link-exchanges and other blogs ' sites being advertised on my blog - NOT FUN!

I noticed my last post mentioning New Jersey (though actually, I was in New York the whole time) and I've moved again. But more of that later. I find myself back in Prague for a 2 week vacation and man! - the sex is awesome!

Back to Babylonia and Labyrinth - though they don't ask for my ID anymore, so I must look older. (awww :( ) And the czech guys are as hot as ever!

So anyways. I spent a good few months getting in shape and really stressing out on my body before coming to Prague. And then I met this beautiful yellow blonde, grey haired boy here - and suddenly it all seemed worth it. Much later, after some interesting stuff happened, and I realized that beautiful boy could speak English, I heard from him that he had looked at me and had considered me a rent-boy.

I was like - what do you mean?

He was like - well - you looked so young and your body is like, you know ... so I thought you were a rent boy.

Believe it or not - that's the sexiest thing I've heard in the last 2 years :)

More to come later!

1 comment: