Saturday, May 19, 2012

Embrace me?



Okay ...

So I'm in Budapest ... shagging all the gorgeous Hungarian men - and I've decided that Hungarian men are the hottest men in the world - move over, Czech guys. :)

But I had a few weird experiences - or maybe weird's not the word.

So these men, most of who do not speak any English, (except for rich German toursits that all think I'm a rent boy) seem to wanna have sex and then cuddle :) And some of them don't even wanna have sex - they just wanna cuddle :) (There was one guy who ONLY wanted to cuddle - no sex at all - not even kissing!)

Now I love cuddling, sometimes even more than sex, but I say it's a bit weird cause you're locked in a a sex sauna with sweaty naked guys cruising outside, and with dark lighting and techno music playing, and you're with a Hungarian guy who knows only 'FUCK ME' kind of English (vocabulary is limited to sex acts) but suddenly he says the words EMBRACE ME! And I'm like - 'woah! where did he learn those words?'

So what do I do?

I cuddle :)

For 15 mins or as long as it lasts :) Never say no to a good cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment