Friday, September 14, 2012

London Lads



Am about to move to Berlin, so decided to spend my last few days in London - coz I found the rest of England to be kinda dead - and boy - I wasn't disappointed.

London's crazy. Very Crazy.

There are tons of gay people from all over the world here, and there's a lot of gay venues as well. And I've realized that London lads are kinda spoilt for choice.

So I visited the Soho area (courtesy a gorgeous Irish Lad who showed me around) and Soho Sweatbox (a modern gay sauna whose decor just screams the word sex at you.) And after some prowling, I realized that I was having difficulty ensnaring the guys who I thought would be in my league. There were quite a few Indians here, and I wondered if I wasn't as 'exotic' here because of that, but then I realized in on the fact that the abundance of hot guys just spoils London Lads for choice, and it's difficult to keep a gay London Lad's attention for too long.

No worries - learnt how to play the rapid non-stop game of musical chairs very soon, and got all the guys I wanted.

And London kinda rocks. Can't wait to see what happens over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment