Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hardcore existentialism discussions.



Have you ever been in a sex-club and had a discussion on existentialism midst all the savage debauchery going on around you? Have you ever done it for 6 hours?

Well, I'm in Berlin and visited Sauna Apollo Splash yesterday. I had been warned that it would be full of old people, but decided to go anyway cause it seemed to be the 'international' place to go. And the sauna was amazing - facilites-wise. Rather impressive. But as expected, it was full of old people grabbing my brown butt. And they were pretty darn insistent!

But that was just for the first 15 minutes. I then met this hot 31 year old guy who was fascinated by me (overly so :)) And we had sex. And it was great. And he loved kissing which was amazing.

And that's when the saga of sex / kissing / discussion on life began. And the whole purpose on life intermixed with physical intimacy continued for the next 6 and a half hours.

There were other hot guys around, but I didn't wanna leave this amazing German chap :)

I usually never exchange numbers, but I did with this guy, and he's meeting me again today - with promises to show me around Berlin. We'll probably end up fucking before we do anything else, but anyways - Let's see how it all goes. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment