Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Of Lazy Italians and Pride hopping Germans



Okay....

I'm in berlin right now - and with Gay Pride in Berlin this weekend, it's going to be a week of downright hedonism, indulgence and debauchery. Not that Berlin isn't 'over-sexed' already.

So  I visited Stahlrohr yesterday. Or rather, stahlrohr 2.0 as they call it. Stahlrohr translates into steel rods - so you'll get an idea of what this hardcore cruising bar was like - and they had and 18 - 28 years only night - which was amazing, since there weren't any old guys perving around. And I had an amazing time with a few german guys - including a huge group that got way too heavy way too early, and I had to back off.  I also learnt that many of them are Pride-hopping around Europe and the world right now: going from one Pride to another - basically just attending one pride after another till the summer got over.

I met one guy who had already been to Pride in South Africa, Tel-aviv and was now in Berlin. Next week he was doing Paris before heading off to Koln. This is how he described his pride summers: eat, fuck, alcohol and sleep. Not necessarily in that order.

Sometimes I reckon gay guys are waaaayyy too much!

anyways - I met this really annoying Italian guy - cute young guy who was 21 and wanted company to 'sleep' in the dark room cabins as he was tired.) He kept saying he was tired and would initiate sex and then just drop it off leaving me to do all the work - and I was like - I'm not doing this if you're just gonna li there). He then feigned (I say feigned because he I realized later that everything he had told me was a lie) that he did not know how to get back to his place, and that I had to help him catch the nightbuses. And good samiritan that I am, I did.

I though that he's probably wanted to get into my pants but was shy in a hardcore club like stahlrohr. But that wasn't the case. We actually went back to his place and he ordered me to take a shower. (which I totally didn't want to coz I didn't have a change of clothes) while he did NOT take a shower - and whenever I asked him to do something he didn't want to, he would sart talking in Italian and claim he did not know English. Aaaargh. and I was stuck at his place since it was 3 AM and raining heavily. And then we slept. SLEPT. As in no sex. And he kept pulling the one tiny blanket we had between us.

So here I am - back home to my own place in Berlin, and trying to forget the annoying Italian guy. And till now - I can't figure out what he wanted from me and why he wanted me back to his apartment in the first place.

So let this be known - though I might appear as if I'm glamorizing and sensationalizing sex all the time, in reality, I have terrible experiences quite often. Sex is sometimes great, sometimes okay, and sometimes downright crappy.

And I should go get some sleep now - In my own bed where I have an entire blanket and bed to myself!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment