Friday, June 22, 2012

Obsession



Okay ...

So I'm in Berlin, and as mentioned earlier, the gay scene here is wild, raunchy and downright sinful. It's fairly easy to get carried away in the ocean of sex available in the city. But instead, I have become obsessed with one guy.

Yes. The same 31 year old German dude - and we've explored each other completely - physically and ideologically -  and I'm spending an unhealthy amount of time with him. And I'm loving it.

So basically - I now have a teenage-style crush on this German dude. Which is really bad considering I'm 27 now. And while I had sex with 7-8 guys the first day I was here, I have now been having sex only with him - which is unheard of in my mind.

I'm hyper-aware that my time in Berlin is limited; I'll be gone next week.

But till then - let me explore him a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment