Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dunno Y...


Well I didn’t pay much attention to the recent news of Dunno Y… Na Jaane Kyon’ as the first bollywood movie to deal with gay relationships, mainly b’coz I only end up being disappointed when these so called first evers come out and b’coz us poor little faggots just end up being depicted as a hip-swishing, limp-wristed camp species which exists to be made fun of, (no problems with being how you are – refer here :D but I want diversity to be depicted). But then I noticed Aryan Vaid is in the movie and remembered how many wet dreams his underwear ads gave me when I was younger (can’t find the damn pics on the internet anywhere now),



…and THAT gave me something to look forward to.

But I can’t find any trailers online either (either my googling skills are going down the drain or this is one hard trail to follow), but anyways, lets hope Aryan scorches in this one too... looking forward to some steamy sex scenes in Bollywood ...nah??? too much.... okay looking forward to Aryan Vaid then .... :D

1 comment: