Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Indian Gay History 101

Ok. So everyone kinda claims that India's history before the mughals and the British overran the country, constituted of acceptance of same sex love and blah blah blah .... and then they inadvertantly refer to the Khajurao sculptures.

So today, I deceided to check out those sculptures (While sitting in the comfort of my room - not by actually going to Khajurao :) )

So I've posted 2 pics, the first of which is captioned "Monk sexually caressing a layman, who salutes him respectfully." (Looks like Mr. Monk gives a great handjob)




The second is captioned "Hermit monk performing auparashtika on a princely visitor." (It's p[retty evident that auparashtika means blowjob :D - I'm putting these 2 up inspite of not having an Above 18 warning on the blog *_* - you see, everything goes in the name of religion in India !!!)




And then I find some Wikipedia arguments that point out that these are not actually depicting homosexual encounters. That the men are actually women (or the other way round or some such shit.) If it's up to me, I can't understand a damn thing in those sculptures - except the two big dicks - one being swallowed and one being 'caressed'

Hmmm. So my rather short search ends in limbo. Situation not confirmed.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is amit, i want to share my problem, I had been suffering from premature ejaculation for more than one and a half year, I had wasted lots of my time and money on many methods in the past with no results. Fortunately, as I kept searching for solution, I was able to find INVIGO that really managed to help me cure my premature ejaculation problem which is permanent solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er, dude, The thing is in old India, men who gave pleasure to other men were considered to be of the third sex. So technically they weren't men and so such relations weren't homosexual just because of technicality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty gay to me! Good blog. I will add a link to mine

    http://gaymoneyman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome art! The sculptures are real and natural...

    Watch more gay art movies and videos on boyztube, world's all time favorite gay sex website.

    ReplyDelete